Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery draining quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

bough a Sense 3 months ago, and suddenly, the battery died (I had charged it the day before). I charged it again, It took 2 hours, and at 100% charge, it last only 12 hours

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/format

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Have you tried a restart? Hold the button in until you see the Fitbit logo. After it restarts try charging again and see if that helps.

Best Answer

Having the same issue. I've restarted it per recommendations, turned off all notifications, etc and still it won't last more than the day, super frustrated. About to switch back to my versa 2. 

Best Answer

turn off bluetooth.

Best Answer

Check which version of the Fitbit App you have.

There was an issue with it causing high battery drain which was supposed to have been resolved in the latest version, but may have come back.

As @lablover55 says a temporary solution to verify this is to turn off Bluetooth to see if the battery drain returns to normal.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is strange. Why do I need a watch without Bluetooth?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the exact same issue after updating to 128.5.49

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KennyFoHere's where you can check your watch version. No mention of 44.128.5.49, is this some beta version?

More importantly check you Fitbit App version; profile photo, Help & Support, is it the latest?

@kobrIts only necessary to turn off Bluetooth to isolate if it is a Fitbit App issue. Did you check the version you have?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me.

I checked the fitbit app on my iphone > pressed the sense watch icon > there it says last synced, version 128.5.49 & battery low Image.jpg 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KennyFo 

Probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly to enable them to check this out. They may be able to help you resolve it..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, will do. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the exact same issue. The battery of my Sense goes from 100% to 14% in 24h. No GPS usage, turned notifications, etc. 

Sense Firmware version: 44.28.5.38

Fitbit app version: 3.44 (last updated 2021/07/21)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ithurtstom  Thanks for the feedback - It is interesting to know the bug exists with those versions.

At this point its probably best to inform Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you and establish that this is a new issue with 3.44.

Best Answer

Just turn it on when you need to sync. It will resolve itself. Mine did..

Best Answer
0 Votes