Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery drains quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone had issues with their Sense battery life lately?  Mine has been great lasting a week or even a week and a day or two.  Now in the last two weeks it has dropped to about 3 days!!  How is this possible??  I did an update this weekend, thinking that was the issue, but no change.

I reached out to the company and they gave me a sad 35% discount on a new item.  I JUST bought this one a year and 3 months ago...there is NO WAY I am going to spend $250 on a product that only lasts one year and a few months and then go and buy another one!  

Any helps from anyone that has had this issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@ebethieb I have not had this issue from my 2 year old Sense, though I do charge it a little bit more often these days since it is older and the batteries do wear down over time. Have you tried doing a restart or a complete factory reset? I'm assuming how you use the device hasn't changed (more GPS usage, maybe?).

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I do expect that as it gets older it would need to be charged more often.  I was not prepared for a sudden change of going from a week+ to just a few days of lasting for the charge though.  I went through all my settings first to be sure I hadn't turned on some new setting or feature.  No luck at all 😞  Can you walk me through the steps of doing a reset if you are aware of them?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ebethieb This article here has the steps for restarting and resetting (at the bottom). Basically, you restore it to factory settings, so just make sure you sync all your Fitbit to your app first.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.  I used to only charge it on Sundays,  but the past 2 weeks it drops battery life quickly.  Mine was fully charged last night at 7pm and now at noon today it's already down to 63%.  

Best Answer
0 Votes