Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery, notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I changed from the Ionic after many years as it was finally not working correctly. I am regretting it as the Sense is not at all as advertised.  After 4-5 years I only had to charge my Ionic every 5 days with heavy use. I cannot even get all the notifications on the Sense, I never know when I am getting a call or text now, my screen is on dim and I cannot change it, I have almost everything turned off. I am unsure what the reason is to have a smart watch that you turn all the features off on and still have to charge every 2-3 days. This is a huge disappointment. My 5th Fitbit purchase and my fist regret. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Nursetiff2199  - to undim, swipe the watch face to the right and make sure the sleep and do not disturb icons are disabled.

If they are enabled you won't get notifications on the watch

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Nursetiff2199 - Regarding battery life, it is possible to get 6+ days battery life on your watch but it is a compromise between the functions you want and battery life, you need choose to best fit your needs.

Here is a more detailed overview of battery draining issues How to resolve the Major issues causing short battery life

There are many great features on a Sense, it may take time to learn its new features - the Gallery has many good free watch faces too and if you work night shifts and want reminders to move at night have a look, something like the SimpleClockPro watch face might be useful.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

I actually had it in sleep mode. Thank you

Best Answer