Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense battery won't charge after 3 weeks

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got my fitbit for my birthday not even a month ago and it now wont charge... I have cleaned the sensors on the bottom and tested the charger in multiple outlets in different locations... I'm not sure who to contact to get a replacement or a different model. Any help would be appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and formatting

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Seems its quite a common problem with the charger - check all 4 pins are equally prominent.

Have a look at the suggestion posted here  it may be useful to confirm the fault.

Probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you with a replacement charger if necessary.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi @SqueakyCleannn. Welcome to the Community Forums. @Guy_ Thanks for your great suggestions.

@SqueakyCleannn Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot your Sense prior to posting, I'm sorry you're having this experience. While you've tried some steps, may I know if you've exhausted the tips described in this help article? If you have, please get in touch with our Support team as @Guy_ suggested so they can evaluate your options and bring you back on track. You can get connected with them via chat or phone, and make sure to share all the steps you've tried so far.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes