Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stopped working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought 13/3/21 - Yesterday my Sense battery got down to 4%, I did a Sync to my iphone, and then a couple of minutes later when I looked at my Sense to take it off and charge it, its face was blank face and no lights flashing on the back.  Over the evening I tried to plug its lead in to 3 different plugs, left it for an hour, but nothing it wont charge.  Looked at manual and did the Reset..."hold the button down for 10 seconds" nothing.... gave it a rest and tried again, nothing totally dead!

Have contacted support so will update with their response.  

Anyone else had this problem!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It’s good to see you in the community, @Ginger999.

Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you’re experiencing. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this and contacting our Support team. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep working with them. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

It’s good to see you in the community, @Ginger999.

Thank you for sharing the details of the issue you’re experiencing. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this and contacting our Support team. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep working with them. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Fitbit emailed me yesterday, just to give me a "case number" but no actual support as yet!

Best Answer
0 Votes

you have 90 days to make a return to the store you bought it from i suggest you do that it much faster.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @Ginger999. It's nice to see you around and thank you for your helpful tips, @Converse.

@Ginger999 I appreciate the update, I understand how you are feeling and recommend keeping an eye on your inbox. You should be getting a reply soon. 

Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine just did the same thing!  Low battery then stopped working all together!!! Who did you contact😔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JessicaVesp.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your watch. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and appreciate your efforts to resolve this. I recommend following our complete troubleshooting instructions in Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? If the issue persists, please get in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes