Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense blank screen

FITBIT SENSE used for a half year with black screen now. I tried hard reboot many time, but just got the Logo appearing a minute and then went to dark screen again. Charging was checked OK, even the watch can be found by iPhone without code to entry due to no display on the watch. Any solution to fix the problem? Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @peterwyw - have a look at other stuck on logo posts.

A button factory reset sometimes works but if it is under warranty get a replacement.

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, Help & support section, Contact Customer support for help with factory reset and to check if under warranty.

Later models don't have all the features of this watch so consider options carefully it buying something.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @peterwyw. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your new Luxe is still crashing itself suddenly. I understand your concern, we're here to help! 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If the steps that our team has provided did not work, please feel free to contact them back for further assistance. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. Thanks in advance! 

@Guy_ Thank you so much for your input!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes