Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense clock face got changed by itself

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today 3/28/22 I woke up to my Fitbit sense clock face different, not the one I have chosen and had for 2 years. The battery was low so I set it to charge and checked by phone to make sure things were okay. The app had an update available so I started the update which would not finish. My phone can not sync with the watch. Anyone else having this problem today?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit community.

I didn't have any issues this morning. Trying deleting your Sense in the Fitbit app and adding it again. You won't lose any data. The only thing that resets is the weather app to Celsius if you use Fahrenheit.

Best Answer

Hi there, @eezeepee. Thanks for your help! @theatregeek Welcome to the Community.

@theatregeek Thanks for the details provided and your efforts while working on this matter. I'm sorry you're having this experience with your Sense. This is odd as the clock face shouldn't change by itself. To look into this, do you recall if both clock faces were designed by a 3rd-party developer? Because your post didn't mention, you can try changing the clock face to one from Fitbit, restarting your watch to refresh its performance and monitor its behavior in the next days.

About your other question, let me share that the battery life will depend on how frequent certain features are used. If you're regularly tracking GPS, SpO2 or Snore data, you may have to charge your watch more often. If you haven't done so, please follow the tips described in here. Additionally, if you have a Premium subscription, make sure to turn off the Snore Detect

In regards to the Fitbit app, may I know the model and OS version of your phone? Did you see an error message? In the meantime, try force stopping the Fitbit app, rebooting your phone and install the update one more time on your phone.

Lastly, do you see an error message when trying to sync? If by any chance you have multiple Bluetooth devices, I'd recommend turning them off or taking them to another room in order to prevent any interference when syncing. For more troubleshooting tips, check this help article.

Best Answer
0 Votes