Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense compatibility with Moto G Power

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to install new watch faces from my Moto G Power on my Fitbit Sense.

To date, I haven't owned an Android phone that didn't have issues with Fitbit. Overall I like your devices, but I'm tired of hearing your compatibility list cop-out on these forums.

Hands-down, this is the biggest way to add value to your devices. Especially now that you have find-my-phone. Props for that, BTW!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @dwoodworth91. Welcome to the Community Forums.

I understand how you're feeling about not being able to take advantage of your Sense's features and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Let me explain that as with any other app, our team has designed and optimized the Fitbit app to work on certain phones to ensure the connectivity and functionality of some features. This is why it's necessary that our team completes the tests on any other phone so our Fitbit products can work correctly. I'd encourage you to request your phone to be part of the compatible devices list in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take into consideration for new updates or product development.

That being said, if your Moto G Power phone meets the minimum requirements, please provide me with more details of the issues experienced so I can look into this and see what possible steps can be tried. You can also find some tips in our Help Site.

Keep me posted.

Best Answer
0 Votes