Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense died during swimming activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning I went to the Swimming pool for training. Starting the Pool Swimming exercise at my Fitbit Sense, before jumping into the water.

After just one row swimming, the Sense screen was black. Impossible to start the Sense.

I continued swimming, and when trying to start up the Sense, my hand got partly wet. Water running out of the Sense?

Well startup was not possible, so I created a support case at Fitbit Sweden, with autoreply that it will take at least 7 days until they will take care about my case.

Well at home, I connected my Sense to the charger, but the Sense remained black.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Geraner You will need to wait for Support to contact you, or try a different method of contacting them.  There is nothing anyone here can do.

Customer Support  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hello @Geraner, welcome to the community forums! @NellyG, thanks for your great input and I'm glad to see you around! 

@Geraner, I was able to see that you have a case with our Support Team. Your patience is very appreciated but due to some recent events affecting our operations, they may take a bit long to get back to you. Please keep an eye on your inbox since they will get back to you via email. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer