Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense does not turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sense has been on the charger for an entire day and it still won't turn on. I have gotten a new charger, tried different outlets and nothing works.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Charge cables are not very reliable. Check the 4 pins are equally prominent.

Also check that the back of the watch is clean and the pins on the charger also so that the watch and charger make good contact.

When you plug the cable into the PC and attach the watch to the magnetic adapter, does the PC recognise it being connected? If so, then its is making contact.

If the watch is charged by chance, does pressing the button a second or two wake it?

As its under warranty and not working consider getting a new replacement from where you bought it.

You can also contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you with a replacement but it may not be a new one..

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi @AZARIA. Welcome on board. @Guy_ Thanks for great suggestions.

@AZARIA I'm sorry your Sense isn't turning on and thanks for the steps tried prior to posting. If you haven't done so, please give a try to the tips shared above, as well as the ones described in this help article. If by any chance the issue still persists, I'd also recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate your options and bring you back on track. Click the link shared by @Guy_ to get connected with them via chat or phone.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes