Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense doesn't acknowledge all excercise!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense only logs one or two sessions of exercise a week. I do exactly the same distance, time and speed everyday. I play Pickleball 3 times a week  Sense has only logged this as sport once in a six month period. I have gone through the process of logging in and out of Bluetooth and restarting my Sense!

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

It sounds like you are relying on auto-recognize.  If you use the Exercise App, you always get credit for an exercise session.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
Thank you Johnny, I will try to find my way to excercise app.....I am not
tech savvy lol!
Best Answer
0 Votes

On wrist, scroll right (swipe left) to Exercise; tap that, then scroll down to see list of about 20 options to choose from; won't see pickleball but choose closest, 'Workout' is generally is good option for anything, then click arrow to start it, then chick again to end it.  Might want to give it a fake workout try first to become familiar with it, or use it for a walk, even a short one.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much, I guess I have to do this each time I use the treadmill,
rowing machine etc and play Pickleball, maybe I can just use "All
Excercise" for the hour I spend at the gym?
Thank you for your help, it is much appreciated!
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you are saying you do several things on one visit to the gym, if you are not particular about breaking them apart individually, could just start "Workout" at the beginning and stop it when done with everything, treating it all as one workout, seems reasonable to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes that's what I was thinking.....thank you for your patience.
Kind regards
Best Answer
0 Votes