Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense exertion score not changing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense consistently gives me a an exertion score of 34, no matter wahat exercise I do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I don't know if any "exertion score".   All I can think of that might be a "34" is cardio fitness.  Is that what you are talking about?

My mistake.  "Exertion balance" is 1 of 3 factors under Stress Management".

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Bobbieflynn, welcome! It's nice to see a new face around. @JohnnyRow, thanks for stopping by to help our members.

@Bobbieflynn, thanks for bringing this to our attention. As you may know the stress management score will be generated based on your responsiveness (heart-rate data and electrodermal activity), exertion balance (physical activity) and sleep patterns. The exertion score is determined by recent activity, including steps and exercise. However, if you regularly do the same activities, this score might not change unless you have done enough exercise to balance the physical stress on your body.

That being said, may I know what exercises you've been doing? Did you use the Exercise app on your Sense? Also, is your Sense syncing your steps and exercises correctly?

Best Answer
0 Votes