Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense flashes the Fitbit Logo non-stop

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried various recommendations, including pressing and holding side button. It just seems to be stuck in this perpetual sequence (logo--dark screen). I have also resorted to letting the device drain its power-- thinking it would reset and be solved (to no avail). Please help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@georgelungu Welcome on board. I'm sorry to hear you and your wife are having this issue. Thanks for trying to fix the inconvenience already. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd suggest following the steps below:

• Check if by any chance your phone's Bluetooth shows the Sense as a connected device. If so, please unpair/remove it.
  • Remove the Sense from your Fitbit account and your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Sense again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Sense.

If you can't get started with your Sense, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @aeh12345. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Sense before reaching out. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

We hope your issue is solved soon. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with my wife watch. I try different methods but stil not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@georgelungu Welcome on board. I'm sorry to hear you and your wife are having this issue. Thanks for trying to fix the inconvenience already. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd suggest following the steps below:

• Check if by any chance your phone's Bluetooth shows the Sense as a connected device. If so, please unpair/remove it.
  • Remove the Sense from your Fitbit account and your phone's Bluetooth settings.
  • Force quit the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off the Bluetooth.
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes.
  • Turn on the Bluetooth.
  • Set up your Sense again.
  • If there is no connection, restart your Sense.

If you can't get started with your Sense, usually a missing requirement is the cause. Carefully review the requirements provided in the help article Why can't I set up my Fitbit device? 

Hope that helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im running an Android phone and the Fitbit App is a LEACH! It refuses to stop, it automatically restarts when the phone starts. the ONLY way to kill it is to uninstall it. 

The app is unreliable connecting, transfering and IF it does it is SLOW, Sync is SO SLOW!

Once it connects well it runs fine but it is horrible.

Granted it could be that Fitbit and Android is a bad fit.  I run a Motorolla Power.

I have had more problems with the Sense than I think it is worth.  

It loses Bluetooth often.

Is inconsistent with the phone app. 

It work exteremely reliabably with connection to Text etc and I am impressed with the way this feature works. 

HR works as expected

O2 Senser seems flakey I mean you have to wear it for a long time before it figures out if it is accurate

I am not so sure I will keep it. If they will allow me to I will return it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes