Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense is not doing anything now

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there folks,

I can't even work out how to get help with this issue now. My sense yesterday started by only showing the Fitbit logo and it didn't matter if O charged it it would still only show the logo . Today it won't show anything. I've all ready had to replace it once as the screen came off and only one little wire was still keeping it hanging on. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I rely on it alot with my steps and sleep and heart things.

Thanks in advance

Michelle 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I have a sense and the face is black. Apparently the watch isn’t dead because it lights on back and all reads it but I tried everything the tech told me to try and I still have the black screen on watch. Nothing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @michelleheath22  - if you look in the forums others have the same problem.

If you recently did the firmware update that could be the reason, or if it got wet and there is damage inside, or even a simple crash.

You can try removing the Bluetooth entries for the watch from your phone and removing watch from the Fitbit account.

Logout of the app, clear storage cache and force stop it on Android phones or swipe off on iPhones.

Restart the watch and phone, login and click profile photo and "Set up a Device". And redo the installation.

Be aware it will need to be charging and near the WiFi source and phone.

If it doesn't find the device chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support again.

How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried those things and tried to contact customer support but I don't have twitter and I used to be able to contact them by sending an email but I haven't been able to find where that is to do that.

Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi chrisann32, 

Think I may have to get a new one or try and find the chargers for my old fitbits to see if I can get one of them working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@michelleheath22 - how to contact them is in the post I sent you.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Could you please give me the info on how to contact Fitbit? Their latest firmware update on my Versa 3 killed it. Thx!

Best Answer
0 Votes