Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense is not tracking SpO2 data

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense is not tracking my oxygen levels.  I have been wearing my new device now since Monday 20 Feb (including nights), and there is no data showing either on the app or on my watch.  On the app it says 'no recent data' and on the watch it says 'wear Fitbit to bed'. I am new to Fitbit and still getting used to all of the features.  I'm doing quite well except for this one topic.  If anyone can help I'd be very grateful....please be kind and explain as if I were a 5 year old as I'm new to hi-tech stuff...I'm 60 😂.  thank you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @KittyBee - try restarting the watch - How do I restart my Fitbit device?  Press and hold the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates, then release and wait for the logo to appear and it to restart.

Also logout of the Fitbit App and swipe of the active window for iPhone and restart the phone.

Login again, pull down on the phone display to force it to sync and accept any pair and link prompts.

Click on the Sleep tile and then the night and scroll down and you should see Estimated Oxygen Variation.

In the main window click on the Health Metrics tile and scroll down to Oxygen Saturation and see if the data appears, at least for some nights that showed previously. The data here is calculated and it can take some time to appear, during which time it can show "no recent data" which means check later.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @KittyBee - try restarting the watch - How do I restart my Fitbit device?  Press and hold the button for 10 seconds till it vibrates, then release and wait for the logo to appear and it to restart.

Also logout of the Fitbit App and swipe of the active window for iPhone and restart the phone.

Login again, pull down on the phone display to force it to sync and accept any pair and link prompts.

Click on the Sleep tile and then the night and scroll down and you should see Estimated Oxygen Variation.

In the main window click on the Health Metrics tile and scroll down to Oxygen Saturation and see if the data appears, at least for some nights that showed previously. The data here is calculated and it can take some time to appear, during which time it can show "no recent data" which means check later.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much Guy, it is working now 😘

Best Answer