Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense isn't charging at all

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense is not charging up at all. Dead in the water. Black. No Lights in the back of the Sense. Went dead this morning and I have changed plugs, changed wall plugs. NADA. Nothing. Dead. 4-30-21.

UPDATE: I followed the instructions regarding cleaning, gently, the back and the charger posts with rubbing alcohol. I hope this works.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I had that same issue that started two days ago. I used alcohol with cotton balls and cotton swabs but nothing worked. I used a soft toothbrush and alcohol over the charging contacts and it started charging. Check out the link below.

How to clean my Fitbit device 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Did it work?   Mine didn't.  I tried different chargers and even usb right to the plug that I confirmed it was working.  Cleaned the back and nothing went while plugged in my working on it since 11am from 9% to now 0%.  Dang husband splurged and got it for my valentines gift.  😞   I've been #2 waiting for the past hour for chat help now. 😞  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Wow! That is a really long wait! I'm really sorry!
I'm still waiting on the first charging attempt.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks.. maybe I should call now that I'm done with my mtgs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had that same issue that started two days ago. I used alcohol with cotton balls and cotton swabs but nothing worked. I used a soft toothbrush and alcohol over the charging contacts and it started charging. Check out the link below.

How to clean my Fitbit device 

Best Answer

It's charging!!!

Thank you Mr Roy!

Yeah, who knew you really do have to use the soft tooth brush. Heads up, using a Qtip along won't do it.

Two days without my info. Almost pulled out my old Blaze, but I was holding out for an answer. Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

Hi @NDmom06@misalani and @MrRoy. It's great to see you around the Community Forums.

@NDmom06 Thanks for taking the time to troubleshoot your Sense. I'm glad the suggestions shared by @MrRoy worked for you and I'm sure other members experiencing similar issues will find your posts very helpful.

@misalani Thanks for working on this matter and trying to contact our Support team. I'm sorry for the inconvenience with the chat option. Please try getting in touch with them one more time via chat or phone so they can provide you with further assistance. You can find their contact details here.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, Thank you!  I did end up calling and while none of the fixes worked for me they had me send it back to them and once they receive it will be sending me a replacement.  

Best Answer

I had the same problem, I looked closely at the charger and notice one of the prongs was a bit shorter than the others. Take a close look at the prongs on your charger to make sure one hasn’t recessed into the charger. I keep my charger in a place where it can’t get damaged or stepped on.  I had a terrible time with Fitbit support trying to get another charger. I had to send pictures with the case number hand written on the picture (they declined to accept a pic due to text instead of my writing). My 1st Fitbit was a lot higher quality than this one.  

Best Answer

Hi @misalani. It's nice to see you here. @LLB650 Welcome on board.

@misalani You're welcome. Thanks to you for getting in touch with them and I'm glad you'll receive a replacement watch. That's great news and please follow up with your email case should you have any further questions.

@LLB650 Thanks for your insights, as well for sharing your experience with our Support team. Before anything else, let me explain that there are some requirements that our team needs to fulfill in order to complete a warranty claim. However, I'm sorry for any inconvenience experienced and rest assured your feedback will be passed along as it'll help us to work on our services, and prevent this from happening in the future.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes