Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense keeps shutting down

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my Fitbit sense last month November 2021, But now it keeps going off by itself .or freezes with the logo.  I allowed the battery to go down to zero, Recharged it . It came up and now after I went for a swim it shutdown and not coming up again. It’s like 94% charged, and It’s not restarting . 
any body else experienced this and got it solved .  

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Ummnawal - if it's not restarting the battery may be flat.

Check at what time it says it's at 94% in the App, it may have depleted since.

So charge it and make sure it's not getting hot, in case it got water in it. There has been some watch faces coming unstuck and if that is the case for yours water may have got in.

Check if it is syncing with the App and if so try changing the clock face in case it has a fault.

If it won't restart when charged for an hour contact Fitbit support for more detailed investigation.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Guy,

Thank you. The app says it last synced at 11:24 and fully charged, but by 12 it was dead. Its not charging when I put on charge and its not responding to anything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its not syncing with the app as well . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ummnawal  - well it might just have a flat battery.

Firstly with a magnifying glass make sure the 4 holes on the back of the watch are clean and there is no condensation in the the windows.

There is also a common fault with the charge cables. Check carefully the 4 pins are equally prominent and securely located. Bottom left pin becomes loose (wire on the right).

If it's not getting hot with the charge point try connecting to a computer port, and note how the computer responds.

You can contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you.

Also reachable via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Guy, but I think this fiibit sense is gone, nothing works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ummnawal I would still reach out to fitbit support, the watch being at most 2 months. 

Best Answer
0 Votes