Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense no longer recording 02

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense as recently stopped recording my 02 levels at night. It has been doing it all along( for way over a year) but recently just stopped. All of the recommendations have been followed, nothing has changed (except my watch updates and Cell App update). I've wearing in same location for when it did work, rebooted, permissions on the watch face. It's getting time to buy a new watch and I'm am seriously looking elsewhere as it looks like no one at Google is looking at this problem and just giving out the same non working instructions.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Update... Set the watch up to do a factory reset and went through a 2 hours update (wifi is really old tech). A lot of my old data was still present but last night it started recording Sp02 again. Removed the device from my Cell App and re-added it back once the updates were done. So I think it had something to do with the new updates within the past week that effected it. I'll Update again if it stops again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did the factory reset on the weekend and mine is still not working since the new dashboard.  Might try again. 

After synching this morning (there was NOTHING THERE at first), checking for my app updates in my watch and it showing NONE.  I did another factory reset making sure to delete my watch from app and start over again.  This time the SPO2 app showed it needed an update.  

This watch, since day 1 for me, doesn't just update.  I have had to always factory reset (not just hard start by pushing the button).  The issues ALWAYS start weeks before the updates are even available to me.  So my watch works fine for a couple months then is junk again.  The saddest part is I only have the basics going on.  Don't even have notifications coming on it - steps, time, date, SPO2, HR 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has recorded for the second day in a row. After the factory reset on the watch did you go into the APP and remove the watch under "Connected to Fitbit" open the watch and top right is a trash can. Remove the watch, go into phones settings, then apps, find fitbit and force stop. Open the APP and then re-add the watch.
1. On watch, go to settings, then open `About sense` select factory reset, follow directions
2. On APP go to phone (top left) click on your watch, top right click on trash cam and follow directions to remove from App
3. Cell Settings, go to Apps, find FitBit App, force a stop
4. Open the App and again go to phone (top left), add device and re-add your watch.
This is all I did, after a week of no recordings and bingo it started recording again.

Best Answer

I always do that when I factory reset. I just did another one and the SPO2 finally showed it needing updated.  Hopefully this fixes the issue - well until the next update and I have to factory reset all over again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes