Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm a long time Fitbit customer however this Sense/iPhone not syncing situation is making me doubt it's future on my wrist. You guessed it, I have the same issues you find in many of the posts below. I've done all of the suggested fixes several times, with no results for the past 10 days. Yep, I have the latest firmware and iPhone Xs updates too. I'm considering for my step a reenactment of the epic scene from Office Space and grab my sledge hammer, go the park, and film myself destroying this culprit. Before I do I wonder if anyone has actually been able to sync and keep it sync'd?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I just contacted support with the same issue.  They attempted to guide me through the troubleshooting again.  If your Sense is still under warranty, they may help you replace it if you talk to them.  I used the chat feature.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope.  Not able to.  If I shut down my phone and my watch and then “remove this device” from the Fitbit app and reinstall it…..it will sync….one time only.  Then it goes back to not syncing.  I agree with going office space on this thing.  I might be joining you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me on weekend was very frustrating

deleted app, did phone update then it was ok

however since my sense won’t keep charge for more then 5 hours ish when it used to be 5 days!

Best Answer
0 Votes

same but I was able to fix the battery depletion problem with a factory reset.  The sync problem not yet 😡

Best Answer
0 Votes