Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is my second sense in a 6 week period. Both worked and charged for a couple of weeks. Now my sense is not charging. Just like the first one I had to return this replacement doing same. Black screen. Not charging. Followed advice cleaned back and charger. Zero charge. Can’t find any other advice. Any advice? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Fitbit customer support is doing their best, but right now be prepared for longer wait times. Please be patient. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. Chat lines are open when they have live help.
USA: call (877) 623-4997
UK: call 0800 069 8505
INDIA: call 000 800 050 1057
IRELAND: call 01 691 7502 (country prefix: +353)
Other contact options:

USA: click

Canada: click for options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having a similar issue.  I plug in the sense, it displays 0% on the screen, goes to black, and then shows 0% again.  Like it is stuck it in a loop.  Cleaned the sense and the cable, tried multiple USB chargers (my PC, a samsung charger, my macbook) - same thing.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've wondered if these problems are charger problems rather than Sense problems.  Did you get a new charger with the replacement?  If not, have you used the same (original) charger with the new Sense?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not the charger. Used original from box. Also used my partners original charger they got with their Sense bought at same time as my first one. Their sense charging and working ok.
Not sure what to do other than take it back and exchange again.
Bought via John Lewis so hopefully i wont have problem.
With so many people experiencing problems must be manufacturing design problem.
Thanks for your reply.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes