Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not displaying Sleep Score

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello community! I recently got a Fitbit Sense for Christmas and I LOVE it. However, I notice that my device hasn’t been showing the sleep score on the face. If I sync my app, it showcases all the information. However, no matter what I do, I can’t get the sleep score to display on my watch, just a “- -“ beside the icon.

I’ve tried syncing multiple times, deleting and reinstalling the app, restarting the device - but nothing seems to work. Sometimes, it’ll display many hours later. However, today, it’s been almost 6 hours since I originally synced my device to my phone/app this morning and still nothing displays.

Any help would be very appreciated! 

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

It's been several days now and it hasn't sync'd back to phone. It's only the sleep score. Like others have tried all the usual, resyncing, force quit app...etc. The last time, I had to uninstall the app, but that's just silly to have to do to get it work. I do have the most recent updates.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok. Same issue here. No sleep score for 3 days.
Now, today it shows the sleep score. Not sure how it happened. I did reset my phone (which I do a couple of times a day), and all of a sudden - it's there!
Maybe yours will do the same in a day or two.

Sent from my Xperia by Sony smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I did restart my phone. Only thing I haven't done is uninstall and reinstall app. 
Best Answer

I agree. I’m wondering if the Fitbit is too smart for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are so smart! It worked. I was ready to give up. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Goodman15s you suggested to change the power management settings to fix this. How do I do just that:white_question_mark:

Best Answer
0 Votes