Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not receiving WhatsApp notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I have just received my Sense and I have done everything possible to see if I can get the messaging notifications to work and nothing. I have forced stop the app uninstalled it and it still isn't working 😭

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Laurajay12

To reliably receive notifications on the Huawei P30 Pro and to be able to synchronize reliably, you should proceed as follows:

• Allow notification access: Go to Settings - > enter Notification access in the search field and activate it for the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off power consumption warning: Settings - > Apps - > Apps - > Fitbit - > Power Usage Details, then disable the power usage warning there.

• Manual start: Settings -> search for app start and then search for Fitbit. There on manual and activate all three options for Fitbit.

I myself use a Huawei P30 Pro and a Sense (previously Ionic). It works flawlessly with these settings together. 

Good luck!

Wenn dir mein Beitrag geholfen hat, freue ich mich über ein Kudos (Daumen hoch Symbol)!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Laurajay12,

Which phone do you use?

Have you chosen the apps for app notifications within your profile (top left corner), select your Sense, select notifications and enable app notifications for all apps you would like to receive notifications like Whatsapp. 

Wenn dir mein Beitrag geholfen hat, freue ich mich über ein Kudos (Daumen hoch Symbol)!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@sancho90 I have got the Huawei P30 Pro. Yes tried all of that it is saying restart the phone but I have done that 3 times already. Disconnected it from my Bluetooth and then reconnected it done everything possible

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Laurajay12

To reliably receive notifications on the Huawei P30 Pro and to be able to synchronize reliably, you should proceed as follows:

• Allow notification access: Go to Settings - > enter Notification access in the search field and activate it for the Fitbit app.
  • Turn off power consumption warning: Settings - > Apps - > Apps - > Fitbit - > Power Usage Details, then disable the power usage warning there.

• Manual start: Settings -> search for app start and then search for Fitbit. There on manual and activate all three options for Fitbit.

I myself use a Huawei P30 Pro and a Sense (previously Ionic). It works flawlessly with these settings together. 

Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sancho90 that seems to of worked. Thank you 😊😊🤞🤞

Best Answer

Hi @Laurajay12,

I am happy that these instructions have solved your sync issue. 

If you like you can mark the instruction as best answer to your question. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have the same problem with IPhone 12 Pro tried everything can you help please  

Best Answer
0 Votes