Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not receiving texts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Galaxy A20 and a Sense. The Sense used to receive texts and calls and other notifications  but it has stopped. Sometimes when my phone rings,  that will come through on my Sense but when I answer my phone, my Sense keeps vibrating and showing that the call has not been answered.  I have done everything that I have read on this forum but nothing has changed. Any help is appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @KimG11 - there is a bug in the latest version of the Fitbit App which stops notifications coming to the watch, they're aware of it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

I have had the same problem for more than a week I have wasted days doing everything Fitbit tells me to do.  I have given up with Fitbit.  They just want you to keep doing the same list 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. Lots of wasted time with no results. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any idea when it will be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KimG11 

I had this happen to me before. I cleared the history and website data on my phone. I then restarted my phone and sense. It resolved the problem for me. 

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the advice. I just tried it buy still no luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well...it started working again a little while ago!! No clue what changed but so happy it did!

Best Answer
0 Votes