Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not tracking sleep any longer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense  is no longer tracking sleep. It shows Wear Your Watch to Bed each morning except on rare occasions when it registers a small amount of sleep (not the entire night). When I first bought the Sense to replace my Charge, it worked fine, but since about late November or early December it's useless. I've searched the topics and tried all of the suggestions from members and "Lizzy" from FitBit without success. I'll try making this post as a last resort before moving on to another device. Any new ideas???

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

I’m having the same issue. 

Best Answer

I have same problem too. I have to reset watch once a week.  It seem no any reply from Fitbit team yet.

Best Answer

I am having similar issues. 2 new watches were presented to us by our daughter in October end 2022, it worked for few days with recording the sleep as well as sleep scores, and then it's behaviour is irratic, reported customer service n number of times without any concrete remedy, tried 3/4 time factory reset for new watches, 5/6 times reinstalled the app, 3 times case was raised to higher level, but my watch problem remains unsolved, sincerely feel that this is useless purchase from our daughter and simply blown couple of hundreds dollers on this smart watch, which even records steps to the tune of 150/250 during the sleep, even though I am not a sleep Walker 😡😡😡😢😢

Best Answer

I thought I'd check the forums before I opened a ticket with customer service for this. 

Mine started in November. I'll get maybe one reading a week. To be fair, I was pretty stressed out during the holidays so I blamed it on that but this is absolutely a technical ssue.

Best Answer

Yes I am also feeling that it's technical issue, when sleep score is recorded then its in a sine graph and when it fails its line graph indicating that the sensor fails to track and record continuesly and fitbit customer care services are blaming problem in wearing on wrist, improper position etc etc 🙄🙄😡

Best Answer

I have the same issue for nearly one month now.

It gives false heart readings too, like 120+ when I check manually it's fine and is normal. I've also updated the app and tried both arms. When I took it off last night it was still giving a reading. 

It was given to me last year as a gift so it's still under warranty but thought I'd come here first 

Best Answer

Update your iso and app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Chat with them. They’re available 24/7 and never a wait time. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done everything and still the same. 

Best Answer
0 Votes