Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense quick settings screen won't respond

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is the second time in two months my Sense has stopped recognizing my settings - stopped receiving notifications, stopped turning on screen when I turn my wrist, and the screen is dim.  The settings screen is greyed out and does not respond.  The first time a factory reset resolved this.  This time I tried a hard reset and factory reset, nada. This is my third fitbit.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @mikeh24. It's good to see you here in the forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the steps tried prior to posting. I'm sorry you're having this experience and just to confirm, have you made sure to turn off the Sleep Mode setting? When this setting is turned on, any type of notifications will be muted, the screen's brightness is set to dim and will stay dark when you turn your wrist. To check this, swipe right from the clock face on your watch to access the quick settings and turn off the moon icon.

In regards to your other question, please give a try to the troubleshooting steps described in this help article and let me know how it goes.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Now it won't pair

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @mikeh24. It's good to see you here in the forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for the steps tried prior to posting. I'm sorry you're having this experience and just to confirm, have you made sure to turn off the Sleep Mode setting? When this setting is turned on, any type of notifications will be muted, the screen's brightness is set to dim and will stay dark when you turn your wrist. To check this, swipe right from the clock face on your watch to access the quick settings and turn off the moon icon.

In regards to your other question, please give a try to the troubleshooting steps described in this help article and let me know how it goes.

Best Answer
0 Votes
That sounds like what would cause my issue. I am not sure if I had it enabled or not, but I know now to make sure to check. Thank you!

Sent from Outlook
Best Answer

@mikeh24 I hope you're doing well.

You're welcome! I'm glad you sorted this out and thanks for trying the suggestions shared in my post. I hope you can keep enjoying the experience wiht your Sense. By the way, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can find great tips and encouragement from other members to reach your goals, and live a healthy lifestyle.

Have an awesome day! 😎

Best Answer
0 Votes