Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense screen is black and won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't know what happened. I wore it overnight. Morning I woke up, it seemed to shut down on itself. Didn't know what happened. Tried to force restart, it didn't do anything. Double tapped the button, it also didn't do anything. Double tapped the screen, it didn't do anything. I charged it and it also didnt turn the screen on. Green light still emitted from the back of the watch. My phone could still connect with it. I still felt the vibration when I pressed the button but the screen was just pure black and didn't turn on.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hold side button for as long as it takes to force restart the watch it called a soft reboot. this can take anywhere from 15 seconds of holding the button down to 60 seconds I think it stuck on sleep mode honestly that the little icon that looks like a on if you swipe right but if the screen staying black i suggest you do the soft reboot so again hold the button down until a logo flash on the screen i hope this helps you out.

Best Answer

Welcome, @MinhTuan. It's good to see you here in the forums. @Converse Thanks for your great suggestions.

@MinhTuan Thanks for your efforts while trying to get your Sense working again. I'm sorry you're going through this situation and while reviewing your details, I noticed you already have a case created. I'm sure our Support team will provide you with further assistance to bring you back on track, so please keep an open communication with them.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes