Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense screen is black

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The main screen on my sense stopped working in the middle of the day, I am still able to scroll left to right and up and down and see those screens but if I want to check the time or see my steps the screen is just black. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Mine has just done the same thing

Best Answer

I’m having a very similar issue. My screen is still “working” but it is blotchy.

Best Answer

Hello @ConnerTrogden@Puffy56@Ali_K27. Welcome to the community forums! 

@ConnerTrogden@Puffy56 Thank you for the detailed information. If you have tried to restart your Fitbit Sense devices and the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is that you please contact our Support Team for further assistance. Note that you can contact them through chat or over the phone, but phone wait times have been longer than normal, so I recommend initiating a chat. Click here to get connected. 

Please make sure to provide a brief explanation of the inconvenience and mention the troubleshooting steps you've performed, this way they can assist you from there. 

@Ali_K27 I also appreciate your information. I was able to see that you already reached out to our Support Team and they have provided information and assistance. If you still have additional questions or inquiries about the outcome of your case, I recommend replying back to them and they will be more than glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes