Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stopped tracking my SpO2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sense was recording my oxygen levels but the last three night it's saying couldn't record spo2 anyone else have this problem why it would just stop last 3 nights 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Tracy7873 Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

Please keep in mind that there are some factors that prevent your watch from not recording your SpO2 data such as not using a SpO2 Signature clock face or SpO2 Tracker app, not syncing after waking up or getting less than 3 hours of sleep. If those factors won't apply to you, I'd recommend to give a try to the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap your profile picture > Sense > Apps > SpO2 Tracker app.
  2. Make sure all the permissions are enabled.
  3. Restart your watch to refresh its performance.
  4. Tap Today to go back to the home screen and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  5. Wear your watch slightly higher on your wrist to sleep and sync it with the Fitbit app once you're awake to check your details.

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I do all this it was reading my spo2 but stopped last 3 nights it just says couldn't record spo2 hopefully it will go back to working properly tonight thank you for replying

C Hutton
Best Answer

@Tracy7873 Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. 
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thank you

C Hutton
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. It was an unpleasant surprise to see it not working after working very well for about three weeks. I have had the Sense for just about a month.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I was same then overnight it just started again

C Hutton
Best Answer
0 Votes

The does not help. Four nights no OXYGEN tracking. No reason. 

Best Answer
0 Votes