Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stopped tracking my sleep data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Failed recording/updating sleep for over 5 hours last night. Heart rate was normal without issue.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Tomsky  - To make sure it is not an app (sync) problem swipe the watch face left, tap on the Today app and check your sleep details there.

You can also hold the watch button for 10 seconds till it vibrates and the logo appears and wait for it to start, sync and see if this improves things for the next night.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Tomsky. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, it's sad to hear that your Charge 5 didn't track your sleep data. 

Have you tried what @Guy_ suggested?

I've seen you contacted our Support Team before posting here and they offered you assistance. If the steps that our team has provided did not work, please feel free to contact them back as I see they provided you with your case number for further help. Since you have reported this matter to our team and they already shared with you all the steps we could've also provided here, please note there's nothing left we in the community can suggest. Also, since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. 

We hope to get you back on track soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes