Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stuck on Fitbit Logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had problems with my Fitbit Sense, it wouldn't allow me to start an Activity, first time this happened. So I pressed and held the button until I saw the logo to reboot it. It shows the logo, the screen goes black for a few seconds, it shows the logo again, and it goes black again. I see that the sensors behind the watch are all off, they don't flash like they're supposed to. What do I do now???

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @ChantalGrondin   welcome to the community. 

If you can still sync your watch with the Fitbit app on your phone sync by dragging your finger down the "Today" screen on the app and when the green progress bar is complete note the state of charge. If it is very low and you have been charging your device you need to investigate why it's not charging. There are a lot of posts on this issue but briefly, you need to examine the 4 little pins on the charging cable puck to ensure they are all slightly proud and free (they are spring-loaded) If they are not in good order talk to "Customer Support" using the chat facility or phone for a prompt response. Alternatively, you can buy a replacement cable at a modest cost from Amazon. You should also consider cleaning the back of your "Sense", I use rubbing alcohol with a cotton wool swab and a cotton bud the detail the contact points that take the charging cable pins.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply, but it won't help. My watch has been trying to reboot since last night. It alternates between the logo screen and a black screen (about 3 seconds each). The lights at the back are completely off. I can't synch it, my phone doesn't find the watch. It is dying of a slow death.....!!! 

Best Answer

Hi, @ChantalGrondin, you should talk to "Customer Support" using the chat facility or phone for a prompt response.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

I finally contacted Customer Support. My Sense will be replaced. 

Best Answer
0 Votes