Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense stuck with Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my fitbit sense is stuck with logo. No operations is possible ,how to resolve this.  Plz suggest. Thanks in advance

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @Chandurao!

Sad to hear that you're having issues with your Sense 2. To hopefully get things fixed please try to restart your device by keeping your device's button pressed for around 10 seconds until it's display goes off showing you the Fitbit logo afterwards.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer

Welcome to the community, @Chandurao@Talahthas Thanks for helping our new member.

@Chandurao I've moved your post to the Sense board so we can keep the forums organized. Thanks for sharing these details and it seems you've contacted our Support team for assistance. I'm sure they'll continue helping you with this matter, so please keep an open communication with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's not resolved yet

Best Answer

This sounds exactly like the same issue that I am having with my Sense after 14 months.  It was working, threw it on the charger for 30 minutes or so, and been stuck in the logo loop ever since...  and that's been.. oh.... 3 weeks+ now.. 

@Chandurao hopefully yours is within the year warranty or you'll probably end up having to buy a new device.

Best Answer
Yes support team also gave up. So it's just lying dead.
Best Answer

Sorry, no help here, I'm having the same problem.  Here's what I was about to post:

My Fitbit Sense has worked for almost a year but recently the screen became stuck on the Fitbit logo. I've tried the reboot and reset instructions I found online to no avail whether plugged into the charger or not. Does anyone have thoughts to get it to reboot?

Best Answer

Having the exact same issue. I am stuck on the Fitbit logo and have tried to reset multiple times and the screen goes black, then vibrates and the logo reappears. It will not go any further. Is there any other way to hard reboot this thing? If not I think it is time to get something else. I have had a Fitbit for many years and I'm tired of having to trash these devices after a year or two. It is wasteful and irresponsible of the manufacturer.

Best Answer

I am having the same exact problem!  Fitbit, what are you willing to do about what appears to be a common problem?

Best Answer

I am having the same issue. I put it on the charger and it is stuck on the logo. Has there been a resolution yet?

Best Answer
No. Nothing works.
Best Answer

This didn't work for me.

Best Answer

Same problem, did we all get a software glitch at the same time? 

Best Answer

I sure feel like we did.

Best Answer

I tried cleaning it with alcohol and did the same with the charger. Today after 24hrs of sitting on the charger it finally lit up. But then completely it completely died and won't charge at all now. Completely dead.

Gotta love the Google take over of Fitbit. Must have needed the inventory to sell.

Best Answer

Oops, and I am still getting alerts that my battery is low. But no ability to light it up anymore. 

Best Answer

Mine did the same. Called tech support did nothing and because 1.5 years old did not even offer me a discount for a new one. Glad I paid $300 for a watch that doesn’t even last 2 years. Will never buy fit bit products again!! They know it’s an issue!!

Best Answer

Lesson learned. Fitbit is no longer a company that stands by their products nor their half-***ed updates. Must be getting lessons from a company that starts with "A".  My Fitbit will not completely die, yet it won't charge and won't stay on long enough to do anything with it. Love adding to the landfills. Thanks again Fitbit.

Best Answer

Having the same issue and have tried all of the suggestions but nothing has worked. The logo screen continues to blink on and off. 

Best Answer

Me too & I am disappointed to hear that Fitbit support has no resolution 😢😢😢

Best Answer