Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense vibrates at random times

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love my Sense but it goes wild and vibrates and changes images at random times. I really hate when this happens while I am sleeping and it wakes me up. How can I stop this?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome, @jimgrosset. It's great to see a new face around.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced with your Sense and thanks for the details. This is odd and because your post didn't mention, may I know if you've tried restarting your watch? If you have, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate your options and bring you back on track. Please click here to get connected with them via chat or phone, and make sure to share the steps you've tried so far.

Have a good day.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome, @jimgrosset. It's great to see a new face around.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience experienced with your Sense and thanks for the details. This is odd and because your post didn't mention, may I know if you've tried restarting your watch? If you have, I'd recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate your options and bring you back on track. Please click here to get connected with them via chat or phone, and make sure to share the steps you've tried so far.

Have a good day.

Best Answer