Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense volume extremely low

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am frustrated by the volume on my Sense. I have tried both Alexa and phone calls and the volume is so low it’s barely audible. I’ve tried tapping the volume icons in both apps and that has provided very little change. I can’t believe this is the best it can do after paying what these go for.

Has anyone found a real solution to volume issues?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello everyone. @Guy_ Thank you for the input! 

@TonyMan when dealing with any Bluetooth devices, compatibility issues may arise. I recommend connecting sense to different audio devices; you may try with a Bluetooth speaker or headphones. Note that there are some Bluetooth headphones that work better. 

Keep me posted.

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, when in a call did you find the speaker in the top right corner on the watch and manage to increase the volume?

Its a tiny speaker so one can't expect miracles. Works fine for me in a quiet environment.

If you are in a noisy environment there is the option of using your phone, seems like a good compromise.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

While I have heard of others complaining about the audio volume of their sense watch, I have not experienced it. 

I haven’t had the need to increase the volume via the watch speaker control. If need be you can also increase the volume on the phone. 

the volume gets quite loud for me. I even have a low degree of hearing loss in my left ear from my younger days.  

Callers on the other end have stated I sound fine with no prob hearing me as well.

Try the watch volume and phone volume as suggested by Guy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone. @Guy_ Thank you for the input! 

@TonyMan when dealing with any Bluetooth devices, compatibility issues may arise. I recommend connecting sense to different audio devices; you may try with a Bluetooth speaker or headphones. Note that there are some Bluetooth headphones that work better. 

Keep me posted.

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue - I can barely hear it.  I turn it up using the small speaker while in use - but it reverts back to the low setting after the call. So each time I have to turn it up.  Is there a way to keep it at the higher volume?

Best Answer

Same, that is annoying. I wish it would stay at the higher volume we find we need to set it to rather than going back to that inaudible level. 😞

Best Answer