Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't connect to Google Assistant

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having issues connecting my fitbit sense with Google Assistance. 
when I follow the guide on screen in the fitbit app it takes me to an error page 400

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Sbohra. Welcome! It's good that the community is growing.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for your efforts while installing the voice assistant on your Sense. Before anything else, please make sure of the following factors which are required to install and use Google Assistant

• Your watch and the Fitbit app are updated.
  • The Fitbit app has been allowed to run in the background.
  • Your phone is within 30 feet of your watch.
  • Your phone has an internet connection, either through WiFi or a cellular data signal.

If those conditions are met, I'd recommend to log out from the Fitbit app, force quit the Fitbit app, reboot your phone and restart your watch. Then, open the Fitbit app, pull down on the screen to force a manual sync and try activating Google Assistant one more time.

Let me know how it goes.

Best Answer

This worked for me.

Thank you.

Now to get it so I can actually connect my bank. Any tips on connecting my bank? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SunsetRunner, welcome. It's good that the community is growing!

You're welcome, I'm glad the steps suggested in my posted worked for you. In regards to your other question, please make sure your country and bank appear in the supported banks list. Once you've confirmed that, I'd suggest you to follow the instructions described in this help article to set up and use Fitbit Pay on your Sense.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve followed the steps in you answer but still can’t get it to work, just keep getting forwarded to the Google 404 page. What should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes