Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won’t record walk activities

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last two days my Sense has synced most of my data including steps, active minutes and sleep activity, but it’s stopped automatically logging my walks. I’ve had no change in duration or exertion. My iPhone 12 is up to date, as is my Sense. I’ve removed and replaced it on Bluetooth and reset the Sense, but still nothing. Can anyone help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @PollyMaly. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for every step tried prior to posting, as well as keeping your Sense and phone updated. As you may know, your watch uses SmartTrack to automatically recognize certain activities based on the continuous movement of your arms. However, some factors such as stopping in the middle of your activity may interrupt the activity tracking.

That being said, please restart your Sense one more time to refresh its performance and lower the auto-exercise recognition setting in the Fitbit app. Monitor its behavior in the next days and let me know how it goes. You can also manually log your previous walks in your account so they can count toward your weekly exercise goals.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer