Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense won't track SpO2 data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Only had my sense just over 2 months and my spo2 sensor has stopped working, anyone else had the issue?

Not to happy considering how much they cost 😔

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Rickster67. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'm sorry you're having this experience with your Sense. As you may know, there are some factors that prevent your watch from not recording your SpO2 data such as not using a SpO2 Signature clock face or SpO2 Tracker app, not syncing after waking up or getting less than 3 hours of sleep. If those factors won't apply to you, I'd recommend to give a try to the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap your profile picture > Sense > Apps > SpO2 Tracker app.
  2. Make sure all the permissions are enabled.
  3. Restart your watch to refresh its performance.
  4. Tap Today to go back to the home screen and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync.
  5. Wear your watch slightly higher on your wrist to sleep and sync it with the Fitbit app once you're awake to check your details.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my Sense about 3 weeks ago .. SpO2 was tracked for the 1st couple weeks in the mobile app but now it is not being tracked in the app. I've seen the same SpO2 reading .. what's up !???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Could you tell me if I change my SP02 watch face to another SP02 watch face will it take another 3 days to track my SP02?  Help appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @VtWood Welcome to the Community Forums. @gainas It's nice to see you around.

@VtWood Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Just to confirm, is the same SpO2 reading displayed on your Sense? Or do you refer to the Fitbit app? Have you made sure all the permissions for the SpO2 Tracker app are enabled in the Fitbit app? Because your post didn't mention, please make sure the Fitbit app is updated and try the suggestions posted above to refresh your watch's performance and update your details synced in the Fitbit app.

@gainas About your question, you can switch to any Fitbit clock face that supports SpO2 data. While the Sense doesn’t retroactively measure your SpO2 values, you should see a value after your next sleep session.

Best Answer
0 Votes

.. restart of the Sense seemed to do it,. thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @VtWood. I hope you're doing well.

You're welcome! I'm glad the restart worked for you and thanks for your efforts. Your post will surely help other members experiencing similar issues. In case you have some spare time, I’d like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can meet new people, share your story and find great tips to reach your goals. Give it a look!

Have a good one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got a new Sense last week. I waited 5 days and started to see skin temp tracking after 3 days but never SpO2 tracking. I am using an SpO2 clock face, and uninstallled/reinstalled the SpO2 app and enabled all permissions. I restarted the tracker after reinstalling the SpO2 app and it is still not recording anything at all. Help me please @LizzyFitbit !

Best Answer
Do a reinstall of the watch and the app. Change your watch face. It should then work for you. It did for me and so far no further problems.

Gaines

Sent from my iPad Pro 12.9 2020
Best Answer
0 Votes