Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep hours never correct

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I start sleeping at 11 pm but get up during the night for the washroom my Sense only logs the after washroom hours.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

here how it works you need to have at least 3 hours of contentious sleep for it to record so if you get up before then you interrupter it recording but if you got up say at 4 and half hours into sleep it will combine it with the hours after you used the washroom. And remember no one falls asleep the moment their heads hit the pillow it can start recording your sleep 10 45 minutes after you lay down (a little tip and suggestion swipe right on watch and press the moon icon to go to sleep & in the morning turn the moon icon off

)

Best Answer

If that's really the way this works, then it's bull**ahem**. Lots of things can wake me up before I've been asleep for a full 3 hours: cats, bathroom call, noises, whatever. But I can be asleep for most of those 3 hours, and yet this tracker tells me I had a total of 3 hours of sleep in a night in which I slept for 8 hours. That makes the whole sleep tracking function a joke. (Needless to say, my reply is more based at the Fitbit folks than you or other users. Not your fault that this device isn't working as promised.)

Best Answer

Premium doesn't make a difference. Same device, just different app levels. I'm experimenting with the free Premium trial my Sense came with, and it's been telling me I slept only, like, 3 hours. Plus, this morning it won't sync. If I were an Apple person, I'd just get a **ahem**ed Apple watch. But I'm not. I thought this looked like a good tracking option. I don't think it's been accurate about stairs, either. I will have to test it more, get evidence together, and contact customer service.

Best Answer
0 Votes