Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense not receiving any notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit sense and for the last couple of days I'm unable to receive any notifications everything is on but still not receiving anything. Any suggestions? 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/label

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Close the fitbit app restart your phone and sense launch the app sync see if that helps 

Best Answer

Hello @Sbg6. Welcome to the community forums! @Newtripley Nice to see you around and thanks for your great input! 

Thank you very much for the detailed information. At this time, I'd recommend following all the suggested troubleshooting steps in this help article: 

How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

On a side note, please make sure that your Sense didn't go into Sleep or Do Not Disturb mode. When any of these settings are activated: 

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders are muted.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The Always-On Display clock face is turned off.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist.
  • The sleep and do not disturb mode icons illuminate in quick settings

To change this, swipe right to see the quick settings screen. Tap a setting to turn it on or off. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your response I had to factory reset my watch now it works now I have another problem my steps are not moving so when I go onto the Fitbit app it shows that I have done 14,512 steps when I look on my Fitbit watch it shows that I have only done 3396 steps not sure what's happening there. Any suggestions? 

Thanks 

Best Answer

Hello again 

Because you've reset your sense it might have "knocked" it out of the sync close the app relaunch again sync...I have to do this periodically when app and sense don't quite correspond hope this helps 

Best Answer

@Sbg6 Thank you for your reply. @Newtripley Your input is very appreciated. 

@Sbg6 I'm glad to hear that the inconvenience related to notifications was resolved. In regards with the step issue, I was able to see that you contacted our Support Team and they have provided information and assistance for that inconvenience. If you still have additional questions or inquiries, I recommend replying back to your case or contact them one more time and they will be glad to continue assisting you. 

See you around.  

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes