Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep score update terrible and inaccurate!!

I will preface my comments with the fact that I am not a against change, however, when that change is more difficult to navigate and more importantly inaccurate, then it was not for the better! In the past, prior to the update, I could see my sleep data for weeks at a quick glance which I love because I suffer with problems, sleeping and additionally have sleep apnoea.

My sleep schedule for example last night has me going to sleep at 4:30 in the morning (WRONG) and waking up at 12:30 pm (IMPOSSIBLE), as it is now 10:21 AM 🤣

I have been a Fitbit user for years and I love it predominantly for its long battery life allowing me to use it to monitor my sleep, which is the primary reason I use it. I am an Apple user and have all things Apple, with exception of my watch which I have always loved and never intended to switch. I have chosen not to get an Apple Watch in the past because of it’s short battery life. However, if this is not fixed ASAP, then it’s an Apple Watch for me!! 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Agreed, and after a few days with the new graphics, my Sense no longer syncs, shows NO sleep data, and shows no steps, heart rate, or O2 date on the clock screen. On the other hand (PI) the time and date are accurate.

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more with all your comments. And will also be swapping to an Apple Watch if it's not fixed ASAP. The main reason I've stayed with Fitbit for 8 years is because of the better sleep reporting compared to others.

Best Answer