Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit sense will sometimes miss the first couple of hours of sleep, i have not changed the positioning of the watch and as far as I can tell i sleep in pretty much the same positions. The watch is very acurate regarding when my sleep ends.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Same thing is happening to me....

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Sense is set to "sensitive", but it  still includes time after I wake up in my sleep log.  I am literally out of bed and getting ready for the day; taking the dogs out and feeding them, packing my lunch and making coffee, getting dressed, etc...  Today it said that I slept until almost 09:00.  I got out of bed at 06:37.  The only time that my sleep was tracked correctly was the first night that I wore my sense to bed. So, II am going back to taking it off at night.  If I could adjust the log to incorporate when I got into bed and when I got out of bed, then it would be more beneficial!

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. My sense includes time hours before I go to bed, and a couple hours after I wake up. The main reason I got the sense was to track my sleep. Have you found anything that works?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. My sense includes time hours before I go to bed, and a couple hours after I wake up. The main reason I got the sense was to track my sleep. Have you found anything that works?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you manage to resolve this as I am experiencing the same issue

Best Answer
0 Votes
Was not able to resolve issue, returned watch to the store
Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately did not resolve, returned watch to the store

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the feedback