Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snore detect not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Tried it two nights and no results. Battery been well over suggested 40% and there is no other sound in the room 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @MikaelHagen  I too struggled to get it working but followed the advice.

1. Make sure your microphone permission is allowed in the Fitbit app on your phone.

2. Battery reserve 40% + when your head hits the pillow.

3. Find the results in the Fitbit app "Today" screen>sleep score tile>snore report>restoration>View Snore & noise report (note the feature detects snores from you or someone next to you)

I hope this works for you.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Mine also has not worked for the past four nights. I guess it's time to contact support and see what's going on.

Best Answer

@MikaelHagen   @slbert   Am also having the same issue.  I chatted with Support and the tech wasn't very helpful.  I don't use a Voice Assistant, so my mic is off in my device settings. A fellow Community Council member told me that it need to be on.  I turned my mic on and got a report for last night.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
Ok will try that see mine was off.weird that's not something they suggest
to check in the app instead of just checking noise and battery levels
Best Answer

Hi, @MikaelHagen  I too struggled to get it working but followed the advice.

1. Make sure your microphone permission is allowed in the Fitbit app on your phone.

2. Battery reserve 40% + when your head hits the pillow.

3. Find the results in the Fitbit app "Today" screen>sleep score tile>snore report>restoration>View Snore & noise report (note the feature detects snores from you or someone next to you)

I hope this works for you.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

It worked after turned on mike. Get general quite room but say surprising many  noise spikes (not snoring). Doubt I talk or breath that loudly, guess more noise occur so close to mike it shows up as 70 or even 90 dB. Perhaps just moving arm cause it. Guess if placed it on night stand wouldn't show many 70dB spikes

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MikaelHagen   It won't show spikes, but you won't get a reading.  From the description, your mic gets turned on when your Fitbit senses that you are asleep.  No sleep sensed, no snore report.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I recently upgraded to Fitbit Premium and have had the same issue.  The first night my microphone permission was not turned on so I changed that.  Still no snore detection in subsequent nights.  My phone is at 100% and there is zero noise in my room.  Looking at some other posts maybe Google Assistant has something to do with this issue???  

Best Answer

@BFD I have Google Assistant setup and when I did do snore and noise detection (I turned it off after over a week of use) I saw my results in the Restoration category. What does it say specifically say for you where snore and noise is listed? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get "We couldn't get enough data.  Wear your Fitbit device to bed tonight and check back tomorrow".  This has occured every night.  I activated Google Assistant, my microphone has been turned on in the Fitbit app settings.  I'm at a loss for what to do next.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My mike is on but even though I have premium on my Versa 3 all that shows up on the sleep report on the app is Time Asleep, Sleep Schedule and Sleep Quality. no snore report is noted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine worked perfectly until I got a new phone now it gives me a snore report but says I don't snore. I have another app that records me and says that I am a heavy snorer. You can see my oxygen fluctuation throughout the night but it still says zero noise so I know that's incorrect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine worked perfectly until I got a new phone now it gives me a snore report but says I don't snore. I have another app that records me and says that I am a heavy snorer. You can see my oxygen fluctuation throughout the night but it still says zero noise so I know that's incorrect.

Best Answer
0 Votes