Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 Active, SpO2 Signature, Bitmoji and other clock faces won't display numbers

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had this Sense for over a year. It was working well until about a month ago when the numbers from my preferred Clock (SpO2 Active) just disappeared! The only clock that works now is the Original. But I want to use other clock faces! Fitbit, do you have any timeline for when this issue will be fixed on Sense?

I have already done the following:

1. Restarted my Fitbit alone
  2. Unpaired and re-paired Fitbit - including: unpaired Fitbit, turned off Bluetooth, restarted phone, turned on bluetooth, reset up Fitbit

It resulted in no change. Please see the pictures below on how it looks on my Sense. 

PXL_20221120_180228885.PORTRAIT~2.jpgPXL_20221120_180155590.PORTRAIT~2.jpgPXL_20221120_180128849.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks FloppyDrive (I like the old-school codename), I went through all the suggested steps and I even went further by uninstalling the app on my phone. No change, unfortunately. 

What? Memory fail? Argh! I hope not. 

I realized I didn't try the factory reset as the last resort. 

Update: I performed a painful factory reset and it worked! Thank you for inspiration!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

You no longer need to use one of those Sp02 clock faces to get your Sp02 reading while sleeping. In fact, they severely deplete the battery.

Best Answer

Something I would suggest trying is to change to a non-SpO2 clock face, then go to the apps and uninstall the SpO2 Tracker app. Then shutdown your watch in the watch settings. After you restart it, reinstall the SpO2 tracker app and try an SpO2 clock face.

It could also be that the memory in your Sense has failed.

Best Answer

Maybe so, but the SpO2 Active clock face is the only one worth using IMHO. I keep my watch in sleep mode to conserve battery life.

Best Answer

@Shizen91 

I just sync my watch first thing out of bed. Look at my Health Metrics tile, look at my sleep graphs. Then within an hour or so I’ll re-sync and check the SPO2 within Health Metrics Tile again. I don’t use a SPO2 clock face.

I guess I could also go the the “today” icon on my watch and get the SPO2 as well. 

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer

Thanks Patruns, I actually want to have continuously available the Active Zone Minutes at a glance which was what the SpO2 Active clock face offered me. Thanks for the note on the battery life, I actually didn't realize it. I really enjoyed the convenience after about 10 months of using that. What puzzles me the most is, why it stopped working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks FloppyDrive (I like the old-school codename), I went through all the suggested steps and I even went further by uninstalling the app on my phone. No change, unfortunately. 

What? Memory fail? Argh! I hope not. 

I realized I didn't try the factory reset as the last resort. 

Update: I performed a painful factory reset and it worked! Thank you for inspiration!

Best Answer

Hi Clove6060, thanks for your suggestion. As I actually want to have continuously available the Active Zone Minutes at a glance which was what the SpO2 Active clock face offered me. I know I can access that information on Core Stats, but I got comfortable using that for about 10 months and I want to understand why it just stopped working. Maybe my Sense is slowly dying? 

Best Answer
0 Votes