Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 doesn't work at all

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my fitbit sense for 5 days. Generally I have things working with the exception of SpO2. I have worn it for every night since I got it. Measures my sleep, heart rate, but I get no data for O2. I have tried several clock faces (not sure why that should be the problem because I would think all the clock face does is display date not calculate it). I don't see it in the health metrics in the app. I get my breathing rate, heart rate variability, skin temperature, but no SpO2 data. What am I missing? Is there some other app that I need to install? I have seen some recommendations that suggest it is a cache problem and you should clear the cache and then force stop the app and then sign on to the app again. This didn't help. Should I delete the app and re-install the app?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

You don't need a clock face for a Sense to register SpO2, its done by the SpO2 tracker app, you can check its there.

In the phone Fitbit App

Click on profile photo [top left]

Device photo [middle left]

Apps Tile

MY APPS

Click on SpO2 Tracker

Verify all permissions are on

Any problems in the Fitbit App can be cleared

In Android phone Settings *

Apps

Fitbit

Storage - clear cache [not data]

Force Fitbit shutdown

[though it doesn't seem to fully]

Log back in to the Fitbit app

*Quick Shortcut: Press and hold the Fitbit launch icon, then App info [on some phones]

For IOS uninstall/reinstall the Fitbit App, and redo the Notifications setup.

A phone reboot would be a sensible thing to do after.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all of the suggested things to do, Like clear the cache force at shutdown and then do a log back in. I even tried deleting Fib from my phone and redownloading.  and rebooted my phone. I have tried several different band looseness. I have only had one reading recorded in the health metrics and that was on the 5th. I have had nothing since. I have no idea what to do next.

Best Answer
0 Votes