Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SpO2 isn't constantly working on my Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Region: USA

I have the Sp02 sensor app installed, and a watch face installed to use it.  Every few days, the watch face will revert back to the default and I cannot select the Sp02 waveform face because it is not available for me.  If I check "myapps" I see the Sp02 sensor app, but get a message that it is not available in my region.

Why am I sometimes not able to use the function and sometimes able to use it, and what can I do about this?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Skalad, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Sense.

As well as your region selected, are you also located in the USA now? Please make sure you've followed the directions provided here How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? to properly install the SpO2 clock face. 

In addition, also check that you've set your correct country in the Fitbit app:

1. On your Fitbit app, tap the Today tab , and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap the tile with your name.
  3. Tap Personal > Location (tap the gear icon > Location on Android).
  4. Tap Country
  5. Choose your country, and tap Done. 
  6. Tap Save.

I've moved your post to the Sense board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Skalad, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the issue with your Sense.

As well as your region selected, are you also located in the USA now? Please make sure you've followed the directions provided here How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device? to properly install the SpO2 clock face. 

In addition, also check that you've set your correct country in the Fitbit app:

1. On your Fitbit app, tap the Today tab , and tap your profile picture.
  2. Tap the tile with your name.
  3. Tap Personal > Location (tap the gear icon > Location on Android).
  4. Tap Country
  5. Choose your country, and tap Done. 
  6. Tap Save.

I've moved your post to the Sense board for organization purposes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'll see if that helps.  I just don't see why sometimes I have access to it and other times it is not available in my region.  For what it's worth, I have always been located in the USA.

Best Answer
0 Votes