Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last month, my Sense has had huge issues syncing with my phone. It didn't sync for 7 days and I did all the troubleshooting and finally got it to sync, (but lost half the data) and it worked normally for about a day, now it's back to only being able to sync once every 4 or so days if I do all the bullsh*t troubleshooting. My thing is, I shouldn't have to unpair, force stop the app, sign out, uninstall, restart, every bloody time I want to see my data on a device I paid several hundred dollars for?! Is this planned obsolescence so that I upgrade? The problems have just got worse and worse over the last few months.

I'm now in the market for a new device that works (not fitbit obviously!) if anyone has any hot tips! 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

There are no additional tips, unfortunately. You are already doing the normal troubleshooting steps to keep the devices in sync. There are many, many posts like yours over the past several months, for numerous watch models. It's not just an issue with the Sense watch. All we can do is what you are already doing and wait (& hope) for a fix to the Fitbit app. Hopefully the Fitbit app dev team is aware and have this issue on their build schedule.

Best Answer

Yes. This sucks. My sense quit syncing last week DOA.

Best Answer

I have finally managed to get my Sense to sync by deleting it from the app.

I then reinstalled as a new device and went through the whole installation and setup process and also enabled all features.

It has now been syncing for 7 days without a problem.

Best Answer

I've had similar issues along with watch faces not working and unable to be reloaded and the FitBit weather app not working. 

I found the rolling back to an earlier version of the app solved all issues, however I'm now changing to Garmin because I'm sick to death of these issues. 

Best Answer