Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync the Mobile App up to date

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having problems with the weather icon.  Every time that I check the weather icon on my Sense , my fit bit indicates: sync the Fitbit app, but the app should be updating in background itself.  I shouldn't be opening the Fitbit app every once in a while so the weather information could be update.  Is there a fix for this ?   How can I make the app to be working on the background updating my info.  My location settings on my iPhone are on always on and the background is always on and it’s connected also to the Bluetooth.

any advice ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @migtr when you check the weather, if it hasn't synced in a while, note that the weather doesn't sync with the normal tracker sync, you will see this message. The weather app, at this time, reaches out to the internet, through the phone to get an update. i find within a few, maybe as long as 20 seconds, the weather has been updated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @migtr - there are sometimes issues with the weather app if you have added cities to the weather app settings, try changing to use current location if you have specified cities.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes