Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timer

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way to lock the timer on the watch face so it’s always there when I look?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Mannbrad, welcome, On your "Sense" from the clock screen>settings>swipe up to "Display">swipe up to "always on display" and set the slider to the "on" position. This may not work with some clock faces, you will need to change the clock face if necessary. In the app on your phone touch your icon in the top left>Sense tile>Gallery>Clocks tab>swipe up looking for "Always on display". There are many to choose from.

Alternatively, if you only want to view a timer already running on your "Sense" set the screen wake to motion & button. turning your wrist will illuminate the display.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Mannbrad, welcome, On your "Sense" from the clock screen>settings>swipe up to "Display">swipe up to "always on display" and set the slider to the "on" position. This may not work with some clock faces, you will need to change the clock face if necessary. In the app on your phone touch your icon in the top left>Sense tile>Gallery>Clocks tab>swipe up looking for "Always on display". There are many to choose from.

Alternatively, if you only want to view a timer already running on your "Sense" set the screen wake to motion & button. turning your wrist will illuminate the display.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!!  That worked 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Mannbrad - another solution is to use SimpleTimer - it has the option to toggle the display to stay on while timing, along with other options, such as remembering 4 presets, showing the time, as well as timer, auto start and repeat.

It will also run in background to the SimpleClockPro clock face which means you can start or check a timer directly from the watch face.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer