Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up Fitbit Pay on Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, again another functionality of fitbit that does't seem to work.  When I press wallet in the app I get the following notification. I would have liked to add a screenshot, but since this forum doesn't allow for uploads, I will have to describe how the notification looks. When I press the wallet in the app, a loading screen follows, thereafter I get the following message: Error registering sense with fitbit pay wallet Invalid Tracker trust payload: long hashcode GrizzlyBer::Parsingerror. A quick google search show that it is a parsingerror in the programming language ruby. Grizzlyber is a libraray that is used for processing EMV transaction-related data. So, basically the code for fitbit pay is not finished yet. Like what the heck?????

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
53 REPLIES 53

I have opted for a replacement unit from Amazon, will take a few days for the new unit to arrive, I will update once I get it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this exact same error but on my versa 3 when I try to set up fitbit pay on the Fitbit app 

invalid tracker trust payload

versa 3

Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite

Would like to have this solved asap. 

Any answer? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there. Same problem. Have your team came up with any solutions so far? Cheers!

Best Answer

please let me know when this is going to  be fixed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok so it's been 6 days since I opted for a replacement from Amazon, which they did and I received the item within that time period at 0$ charge (thanks Amazon you are great!!) 

I can confirm that after setting up my new sense unit, fitbit pay is working perfectly right now and I actually set up 2 credit cards on it!! 

Will return my old unit, even though my issue is fixed but it's still unacceptable that a large amount of people are reporting this issue, especially for a 329$ piece, Fitbit needs to fix that ASAP. 

Best Answer

@ideazcarraga wrote:

Problem solved

When I did not get a response from Fitbit about this problem, I went to the store with the purchase receipt and asked for the replacement of the device.

With the new device problem solved.
The wallet has been configured without problem.

While I get that this is currently the best answer, and in fact the only answer that seems to solve the problem, it is an unworkable answer for me.  I purchased my Sense at a brick and mortar retailer close to where I live, but am currently thousands of miles away from my home for 2+ months and there is not a location near where I am (nor did I bring my receipt with me on this trip even if there was).  Fitbit needs to fix this problem. 

Best Answer

Hi Lizzy, any replies for the above yet? 

I have the same issue with my iPhone XR & Fitbit Versa 3. Error message shows "An unexpected error occured. Please try again later." 

Please revert as soon as possible, I hope not to need to get a new Fitbit Versa for this issue.

Regards,

JT

Best Answer

Hi,

I'm getting the same issue with an s20 and sense:

"Invalid Tracker trust payload: {token} GrizzlyBer::Parsingerror"

I've purchased my device directly from Fitbit, how could I ask for a replacement?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit any news on the issue? It persist in my device, and nothing is helping. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. 

Thanks for your continued reports about the issues experienced when setting up the Fitbit Pay on your Sense. Our team is aware of this situation and while they're working to get this resolved, we'll keep them informed of the impact this has caused you. I'm sorry for this inconvenience and please know that your feedback won't be take for granted.

If you need anything else from me, let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same Problem here with the Versa 3. Received it today. Do I really need to bring it back to the store for replacement ? HELP ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi - same problem here. Any news on this problem ??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just updated my Sense to the new firmware that activates Google Assistant among other things and decided to try Fitbit Pay again and am happy to report that I was able to activate it.  Would have been nice if there was an announcement that the firmware update resolved the issue, but I am happy it is fixed nonetheless.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having this issue as well in NZ having the “unexpected error please try again later”. 

Has Fitbit resolved this yet? Surely a year on since this thread began we would have some more info!

Best Answer
0 Votes