Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warranty

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense broke and was replaced. And it broke again but since the original warranty was finish, that it that all. I have to buy a new one with 35% reduction. Would you buy the same kind of watch that broke twice? Well not me. That it, no more Fitbit for me. Not reliable and a really bad warranty for such a bad product. I went back to my old 50$ Timex that was still working after 2 years left alone!

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

So you joined the Fitbit community to announce you left?

Best Answer
Hello. Your message made me laugh quite a bit. Let me rephrase your
comment. I just joined the Fitbitt community but with a broken Sense watch.
My watch was great when it was working but in 2 years I had 2 watch that
broke. I think it is important that I share my experience. I will use all
forums I can find to let know my experience. Am I the only one with such a
bad experience with this product?
Paul
Best Answer

Hello. Your message made me laugh quite a bit. Let me rephrase your comment. I just joined the Fitbitt community but with a broken Sense watch. My watch was great when it was working but in 2 years I had 2 watch that broke. I think it is important that I share my experience. I will use all forums I can find to let know my experience. Am I the only one with such a bad experience with this product?

Paul
Best Answer
0 Votes

@PaulJolicoeur Okay but this is forum for people who seek to find solutions to problems. Not to just knowingly rant and just be negative. You didn't even say what's breaking for you.

You aren't the only person with a negative experience. There's lots of people who have had hardware and software issues with their Sense. But they're trying to either get things working or moving on to another product. And there's also lots of people who's experiences have been perfectly fine. 🤷🏻:male_sign:

Best Answer
Sorry but it is important that people know that a Sense FitBitt watch is
not a reliable product. For me anyway. And since I will not buy another one
(I hope you understand why), it will be impossible for me to say if I was
just the one person really bad lucky.

Nothing negative in that
Best Answer

Well while you're here, what specifically broke or was defective with your two Sense watches? At least provide some details to what's not reliable, for you. 

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm also done.  I bought a Sense at the end of December 2020-about 14 months ago.  It died in July, it felt really warm and stopped working.  It took a month to get a replacement.  The replacement is now stuck on the logo and won't do anything.  Spoke with customer service and did all the recommended steps and nothing.  It's out of warranty, also got the 35% offer, but nah.  I've been a Fitbit customer for probably a decade, but between the issues with the Sense, and issues with the versa I had prior to that and Fitbit no longer standing behind their products like they used to, I'm moving on to Garmin.

Best Answer

Outside of loosing one, no fault of fitbit. I haven't had an issue. 

Best Answer