Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I purchase Sense 3XL wristbands?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to gift a Fitbit to someone but can’t find wristbands to accommodate 10-10.5” wrist circumference. Need to know which Fitbit is best and where I can purchase a band that size... please help!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @LoFitx  you might need to check Amazon and see what band extenders are available for that size. Most people who post about the size need XL and have found them on Amazon. I'd see what's available to make sure it would work with the Fitbit you're thinking about using. If your friend doesn't need the heart rate function, I'd go with the Inspire 2, which has an optional clip to wear in on the waistband or shirt pocket.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you for your suggestion @Odyssey13, very much appreciated. I thought the Sense would have been a perfect gift however it wouldn’t be very encouraging for their journey to better health if they received a Fitbit that doesn’t fit as a gift. I do hope they consider offering more sizes.

Best Answer

Hi @LoFitx, welcome. It's great to see a new face. @Odyssey13, thanks for your great suggestions!

@LoFitx, thanks for thinking in Fitbit as a gift and taking @Odyssey13's suggestion into consideration. I'm sorry that there aren't more wristband sizes for the Sense. Our team is always working to improve our products and services, and the feedback shared in the forums s a big part of that process. That's why I'd also encourage you to post this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so other members can vote for it and it can get the attention of our development team.

Hope to see you around more often.

Best Answer